About Contact Press Follow

January 19, 2010

Dsquared2 get their own Tokio drift



(click to see larger versions)

When I saw this on Paulina's blog, I just knew that I had to post about this myself!
I was just studying (again, what a surprise) and this totally rocked my studies- Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel doing his thing on the Dsquared2 catwalk. I mean, no offence, but he just looks so funny. Man, you're such a skinny b****, you surely had to become a model once ;)
He seems so tall, huh?
What I'm really trying to say (if I wasn't that shy) is:
I HAVE NO WORDS FOR THIS! SO HOT..
I'm not a hater but I guess somebody who is admired by tons of girls around the world can cope with this.

Ich habe diese Fotos eben gerade auf Paulinas Blog entdeckt, und ich muss schon sagen: was für eine Sahneschnitte!
HAHA!
Nein, er ist nicht so mein Fall. War gerade mal wieder fleißig am Lernen (Paris..Paris..), da erblickte ich diese wunderschönen Fotos und meine Miene erhellte sich sogleich!
Tja, die einen lernen, die anderen laufen für Dsquared2 locker-flockig auf dem Catwalk auf und ab. Und das ganz ohne Heidi! Naja vielleicht hatte er ja Hilfe von Bruce? Mutig war er auf jeden Fall heute, der Bill ;)


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook