About Contact Press Follow

December 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to...us!

Today, me and my boyfriend celebrate our two-year anniversary. And I'm so ready to start our third year ;)
I believe we've grown a lot during those two years. Before, I actually never thought I would ever have a long-term relationship. And then, I got stuck in one. But in this case, I love being stuck. I'm kind of proud of us. I hope there's many more years ahead of us ;)
Actually, our anniversary is today, tomorrow and wednesday. Because it took three days for us to get together..hehe.. 1,2,3 Peter, Paul & Mary
Thinking back...we were so cute! Well, he was- I was a little mean bitch ;) But, lucky me, that's long gone now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook