About Contact Press Follow

October 26, 2009

Paris Photos Pt II


Parisian Skies


One of my favourite photos...so beautiful! (unedited)


The château de Versailles..if the man hadn't wasted all his peoples' money we wouldn't see such a beautiful..."house" now, so thank you ;)


The royal gardens, mylady. This is unedited! I don't know what the hell I did to make this look like a painting...


A very royal bed




Me and some "masked" class-mates in the Hall of Mirrors (still at Versailles)


My god the walls were so beautiful!


This one became my desktop wallpaper

So Paris was nice! Very cultural. I got to see a lot of things and, you may not know yet, but once you throw me in there, I get obsessed with everything royal! I love crowns and crown jewels and princesses and palaces...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook