About Contact Press Follow

October 23, 2009

Back in good (c)old Germany!

GOD it IS cold over here..and I caught a flu yesterday. What a mighty fine souvenir -.- So..yeah I'm back. Hanging out in my room trying to get healthy again :( Catching up with all I've missed- 90210, Gossip Girl, The Hills, The City, Vampire Diaries... haha. AH I have stuff to do for school and I'll need to skip school next week for getting some really important certificate for my job. ARGH!
I just read a mail my teacher sent me/us, reminding us that we should get started with studying for the finals..ahh it makes me feel so incredibly tired!
So I'll sleep. zZZZzz...

I'll be back soon with photos, etc. >> "Cinjas jet-set detox"

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook