About Contact Press Follow

September 8, 2009

hey hey you you...

Aaaaactually...today I saw this little feature on a tv show that featured this blog (methinks it's pretty famous?). I like some of the looks in it, but..umm..I don't know..I kinda pity the photographer/blog runner guy. I mean, sure, he makes some good money with it, it's an Elle UK official kind of thing, but I wouldn't wanna win my bread taking pics of models in the streets just because they're stylish and then upload everything to a blog. Seems so random.

Anyways, here's some clues to what I did in the relatively large amount of time that I spent a little away from the blog (last week..):




1 comment:

  1. Das eine Bild habe ich "geschossen" :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook