About Contact Press Follow

September 27, 2009

Ha Ha Ha.

The photos from the Filippa K fashion event something are finally here and, umm.. I'm not saying I've got a body like a model- I'm so far from that- but come on...the photographer really doesn't run his business best.
And what I particularly didn't like: They put dark violet lipstick on me. EWWW!! I looked soo not-nice and arrogant. I mean, it sure looks good on Rihanna but how much do Rihanna and I look alike? I'm sure you get my point.
Why the hell does my hair look so blonde?? It's really NOT!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My friend V won. Bitch!

Off to voting. Germany's voting today! Hey, my German readers- you're voting, too? I think everyone should go ;)

1 comment:

  1. die haben dich ja jung gemacht :D
    Es ist eine andere person die ich sehe, aber es sieht, nun ja, nicht schlimm aus. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook