About Contact Press Follow

August 6, 2009

My dream apartment vol. 2

Here it goes again. I'm suddenly happy and reading lots of blogs bout people that are moving out. So..I'm inspired =)

THE KITCHEN

My kitchen HAS TO BE fresh! Let me show you...

This is how I'd paint the walls- half white, half green.
I'd want such pictures on the walls. I want them to be just on that line where the green stops and the white begins..you know?




Umm..I don't have to tell you bout the basics..right? A fridge (silver or white is fine with me), an oven...

But I LOVE and HAVE TO HAVE those:

(available at Urban Outfitters)

There need to be some fresh plants! ..or else I won't cook.




And, of course:

..you know ;) (@Ikea)

Yah, and now the table..I want some kind of a little bar, this is not exactly what I was looking for, but umm.. I once saw one that was like..coming out of the wall, you know what I mean? It's actually fixed to the wall..

(c) Ikea

Those might match it:

(c) Ikea

Oh, and I want those little ones for spice and all:

(c) Ikea


Something like this is necessary, too:

(c) Ikea

This one's so cool:

(c) Ikea

And, last thing now, this is typical and simple for the window =)

(c) Ikea...OF COURSE, MAN!

You see..if you wanna get rid of me, just drive me over to Ikea, I'll stay in there for hours and hours and hours and...

6 comments:

  1. die salzstreuer habe ich mir letzte woche oder so gekauft^^ aber in schwarz weiß. die sind so herzallerliebst..<33

    ReplyDelete
  2. danke, klar darfst du :)
    ist auch schrecklich bei diesem wetter, schule -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. klar, kannst mic gerne hinzufügen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey danke fürs folgen süße :D

    also diese salz und pfefferstreuer gibt es auch gerade bei KIK ;)

    love, alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ui ich finde IKEA Dinge auch total schön und habe sehr viel in mein Zimmer davon stehen,insbesondere Accessoires.

    ReplyDelete
  6. du kannst mich natürlich gern hinzufügen ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook