About Contact Press Follow

July 7, 2009

It's over

So I just got away from the tv screen and I think you can guess what I watched. Does live from Staples Center give you a hint?

This was the most macabre thing I've EVER seen. Ever in my life. Ok, it's only 18 years, but: WHAT THE HELL??
It's tasteless to put up a coffin in front of thousands of people. So, they're fans, so what. And inviting all those celebrities. They might as well have hired some papparazzis to hold their speeches.
And then the little girl, the daughter. "Oh, she wants to say something." aka. "We pull her to the microphone?! Think about why her dad never let her show her face in public.
Really, that whole thing was the definition of macabre- if not something that defined what the word macabre means to me.
I'm somewhat shocked but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook