About Contact Press Follow

June 5, 2009

You sexy thing!

(my mom keeps listening to Hot Chocolate a tope - a party classic btw, maybe I should give it a try at my party tomorrow?)

Whoohoo how does it feel? I'M 18 NOW! Watch yourself! Uh!

[whatever]

Feelin gooood coz daddy probably ain't got time for the workout today. Ms Lazy on 'er way -.-
Anyways..tomorrow is my party and I'm super excited. I need to organise the music and all, still, so this is just a little blog update. Wanted to talk about the glorious..

H&M!
I like the new Fashion Against Aids Collection. My mom acutally got me the Katy Perry body for my bday <3 I wanted it but I thought it was sold out anyway..awww mum *hihi* So here are the pieces I like:






Isn't the FAA logo so beautiful? So colorful =)
And I think Katy Perry is really sweet. She looks cute!

2 comments:

  1. i like the "Life is too short, have sex besafe"-shirt :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay. der body ist schon knorke. hab dir nen award verliehen, du volljähriges kind.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook