About Contact Press Follow

June 24, 2009

Yesteryears and broken dreams...

What I wore yesterday:


Skirt: DIY by my lovely Friend V.
Leggings: Dunno..stole these from my mom's closet
T-Shirt: H&M
Top: Vero Moda



If you ever wonder why I'm so fat - I love to eat (and dislike sport). So I ate strawberries n cream and watched a senseless show on tv. It was actually SO entertaining! :P So to my german readers: guckt euch <das (dann auf U20 >>U20 vom 23.06.) mal an, wenn euch langweilig ist. Tokio Hotel Fans sind so witzig! :P Ich weiß, U20 ist blöd, aber das hier...hihi Naja ok ich will jetzt hier auch niemanden dissen, gell? (oops, es gibt noch mehr: *klick*- ich töte eure Langeweile..)

So I'm off now, watchin Grey's Anatomy! =D

3 comments:

  1. Du und dick, dass ich nicht lache. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr geiles Outfit.
    Als ob du dick wärst :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook