About Contact Press Follow

May 31, 2009

Sunday morning..err..night

Hey guys. Blogging again. I'm in the mood for a Vlog (Video-Blogging) now but I don't wear make-up and my face is a mess. Whatever. I've been busy getting things set up for my party next weekend. I'm turning 18 on wednesday and as 18 is a pretty big thing over here I'm going to have a party =) I invited like 40 people or so (which is much for ME!). At least 30 will be coming. But still, I'm kinda scared it won't work outo the way I want it, too. I mean I just got the news that my party day is also gonna be my school's 2nd "pre-graduation-party" PLUS two of my best friends will not be able to attend the party. I'm pissed off but at the same time excited which feels strange. Or maybe it's just late^^ I almost got EVERYTHING done for the party- I got my wonderful, gorgeous, sexy dress! And some amazing amazing shoes..really, I love my outfit. I even dyed my hair today. Over is the era of the red-blonde-unwashed-dog me. My hair is brown now. Well, dark brown. I didn't want it to be soo dark, but it still looks nice I think. I'm gonna do some highlights tomorrow, then it's perfect..hopefully =) I wanna post photos but my camera has run out of battery and I'm too lazy to get to the store n get new ones. But my sister, who has a great camera and is WAY better at taking photos than I am, will be photographing at my party so I'll post pics here- promise! OMG I'm gonna be 18!
Let me show you my invitation..

Made it myself and it was easy so I guess it doesn't look so cool xD
But it serves my secret "pink/white" motto. Nah, I'm not gonna wear these colours but I'll have candles and balloons and whatsoever in these colours. Oh my..guys that reminds me of the cake we ordered yesterday! (I feel like a party planner...) It's HUGE! It's 4 kg, pink, and with my name on it in white icing. If noone is gonna show up to the party me and my friends will eat it all and have all the drinks to ourselves... ;) (I kinda tell that to myself as a mantra when I get scared that the party is gonna be a big loser-night). Looking down upon my to-do list...
>>STUDY MATHS (it's necessary!)

gooosh.. I neglected that FOR GOOD! I need to threaten my oh-so-good-at-maths-friend to teach me. I know it would be a bad bday gift but then maybe she'll do it ;) She has to, else I'm bummed.
Kay, I'm kinda getting way too deep into this. Long post. I wish you all a good night. Tomorrow=no school! Tuesday=school... Wednesday=HAPPY BDAY TOOO MEEEE!!

Leave a comment if you want my adress to send me gifts...

haha. kidding.

But really...

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook