About Contact Press Follow

April 27, 2009

The lovely jumpsuit aparatus

Ugh. I totally overslept today. my f***ing mobile phone went off during the night for no reason! I mean, the battery was full and all. I actually got it for christmas so it should still be good, shouldn't it? Anyways. It went off at night so the alarm clock did not ring and I did not wake up when I was supposed to. When I woke up I was like "aah I slept so much..it must be sunday..wait- it can't be sunday" -.-"
I know it's ridiculous but I feel like my mobile phone is making fun of me...^^

School sucks.

Just kidding. It's a normal thing. One more year to go! Yay. I wonder if next year, my senior year, is gonna be any different concerning my effort. I never really put an effort in school stuff and I don't want to leave school without having done it once. But you know what it's like when you tell yourself to work harder next year. It will NEVER turn out that way. =P Humm.. let summer come first.
I need to also get more information on university programmes. I found a cool one but it'll make me 30,000 € poorer... I don't know if it's worth it since I have no idea of when or even if I'll get a job to pay back the money. I want to become rich :P Well, not that rich but I want to be able to live a nice life, without having to bother bout any financial issues. I want a hooooouuuuse and a garden and a car and a man and a baby... Wait, I got ONE of these already <3 Aaaand- today's outfit:


Jumpsuit: Zara
T-Shirt: H&M
Leggings: H&M/Urban Outfitters

2 comments:

  1. dann werden wir morgen reich. das geht auch durch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tolles outfit !!
    dein jumpsuit gefällt mir voll :D
    LG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook